Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ASU Website?

Is anyone having problems getting on the ASU website. The web page keep says there is a problem with the connection, but I am not having problems on any other websites.

So, it has been a some time since I have blogged. I have been pretty sick with bronchitis this past week.  One does not appreciate a "breathe" until you cannot take one-very scary.  Anyway, I am planning on going back to work tomorrow for a fun filled day at the rodeo with about 150 students. It is sure to be a crazy day.

My practicum is going well, spending so much time listening to faculty regarding the cuts, and working with students who are struggling academically.  I am going to get the chance to help out when they start working on the schedules for next, which should be fun.  I will fill you in more as I move through it.

Better get for now.

~Racquel

No comments:

Post a Comment