Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time Sipped Away

Hello All,

The past few weeks have been interesting with dealing with the family issues and getting sick, but I am on the mend and feeling much better.  School is going well, and I am caught up on homework.  We are gearing up for another TAKS practice, as well as for the cuts that will be happening in March (very scary).

I have decided to learn Spanish and improve my communicating capabilities.  However, I cannot make the software work and am beginning to think I did not get the best deal in the world-like I thought.  It is the Rosetta Stone software and keeps asking me for an activation code.  The person I purchased it from says I can skip that part and use the software, but I am thinking it is not true.  Will keep you up-to-date as I become fluent in the Spanish language:)

As for now, I am going to sit in front of the fireplace and drink some hot tea-all while planning my daughter Sweet 16 that will take place on March 18th. Where did the time go? Oh yea, it must be hanging out with my sanity:)  Hope everyone is having a nice week.

~Racquel

2 comments:

  1. You should "google" your problem concerning the activation code...who knows maybe somebody put theirs online and you can use it. :)

    Great idea learning spanish! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica, it is working for now, but I do not believe it is the full version. I am amazed at how fast it works and how I am beginning to understand singular and plural differences.

    ~racquel

    ReplyDelete