Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Common Cold

It is here-the common cold and it is running through all the peeps at my house.  I only had a small cold, aches, stuffing head, with no fever.  Unfortunately, my daughter is not so lucky, she is feeling pretty yuk and running fever.  We are drinking a ton of juice, and using the hand sanitizer in an attempt to stop it from passing on to the boys.  I was greeted this evening with, "mommy, I need a hug."  How funny it is to watch them revert back to a little one when they feel bad- of course I am always glad to wrap my arm around my babies anytime.

As for school, everything seems to be going smooth- I am caught up on my work and enjoying my classes.  As I write, I am also checking out the Iris Center for our next assignment (I read the due date was bumped forward).  I have enjoyed the Iris Center over the course of my studies at ASU and used it in my classroom countless time.  On another note- I was ssssoooooo excited when I got on my blog and saw I had two new followers- WELCOME!!

Off to do some school work:)

2 comments:

  1. You're freaking me out....your Iris Model is for another class.....right???

    Hope you all get well soon...Afrin nasal spray for a runny nose/congestion is FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, it is another class-will clarify that in the future. We are getting some rest, thanks.

    ReplyDelete