Friday, January 14, 2011

Organizing My Days

When I got home today, my much needed "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders,"  for my Dysfunctional Behavior class was on my front doorstep and I am pleased. 
I just love early release days- especially when I find myself laying on the couch relaxing in front of the fireplace reading up on who Emil Kraepelino and Wihelm Wundt were to psychology .  Unfortunately, the flames put me to sleep before I could finish reading.  It must have been a much needed nap.




Well, it is 4:30 p.m. and I need to get busy on my reading and then finish up my lesson plans that are due tomorrow morning.  I forsee a very productive next couple of hours, followed by some quality time with my daughter. 

Have a great evening~

No comments:

Post a Comment