Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday Night Basketball Game

Wow, this proved to be a long week-especially with extended days.  Isn't it strange how just staying an hour past your regular time teaching seems like an eternity.  I am so tired on those days.  Anyway, this Friday, my daughter had to cheer at a basketball game and then back to work to clean up after our "Snowball" dance for the students.  Needless to say, the game ran late and when we got to the school, everything was done-I felt bad for saying I would help and then not showing up.  Here is a picture of Shelbie, she is so cute and I am totally partial:)



This morning (Sat.) Shelbie woke me up bright and early (10am) to inform me we need to go the Red Lobster- she does this by sending me a picture of the Red Lobster sign.  So, 11am and we are off to eat lunch and then to Walmart for some odds and ends.  Later in the evening I found some time to sit down and read up on homework and do some discussion board assignments.  I am really enjoying my Dysfunctional Behavior class, even though it feels like a lot of assignments- most of them are just giving my reflections after reading and discussing it with my group.  These are the times I wish we could all sit around face-to-face and chat, you know, the more personal aspects that come from a classroom.

Okedoky, I have just blogged about my whole day-oh, except us watching the movie "White Bones."  Very interesting movie- I could probably use the "crazy small town" mentality in one of my class discussion, but will not take away from you guys watching it:)  It was slow, but had some mystery to it.  Now I have blogged about my whole day-off to bed, hope you all have a great rest of the weekend:)

-Peace out

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's a good idea...I should text my hubby a picture of Cracker Barrel next weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a great idea, made me laugh. I will try to get a video (with her permission) and put it up.

    ReplyDelete