Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Early Hours

Hmmm, is anyone else having trouble logging in to ramport?  I cannot get on, so that means I cannot get to blackboard and work on my assignment. I knew I should have downloaded those articles-will do so first chance I get.  

Today has been a nice day filled with shopping, cleaning, visiting family (to buy fundraising candles-fun), going to the gym, and a late night snack at IHOP with my daughter, Shelbie and her friend, Kasey.

Tomorrow is Sunday and we are planning on going to church and then finishing up some household chores.  My sons have been camping this past week in Livingston and will be home tomorrow to start school on Monday. 
Both boys are carrying a fulltime load at the Community College and will be super busy.  This will be my oldest sons, Patrick, last semester before going back to Liberty University in Virginia, so we will have to make sure to have a ton of quality time.

Well, it is 12:25 and I am still able to get to Black board-I am just going to call it a night and try again in the morning.  Goodnight all.

-Racquel


1 comment:

  1. Don't use Blackboard thru the ASU website. Just type in the address bar blackboard.angelo.edu I was on it off and on all last night.

    ReplyDelete