Friday, January 14, 2011

Taking A Deep Breathe

So....Taking a deep breathe.  I have spent the latter part of this day trying to figure out issues with my blog.  Somehow when I first signed up, I used the email that is linked to my facebook-which created problems when I tried to follow someones blog.  After trying to unlink the two accounts for no less than three hours, I decided to delete my blog and start with a fresh gmail account.


Now that I am calm and everything is as it should be, I find myself thinking about how upset I felt for that short period of time, and over a blog nonetheless.  Even knowing I could email Dr. McGlamery and Monica (and I did-thanks ladies), I was so frustrated.  I simply felt helpless-that is until I called my aunt who works with websites and she helped me figure the problem out.  This reminded me how important it is be in relationship with others, not just because she helped me fix my blog, but because it was really nice to hear her say, "Racquel, I am here if you need."  We are definitely relational beings:)

1 comment: